Our Services Help You Leverage Athletics to Support Institutional Missions and Priorities
We specialize in the small liberal arts college environment, but also provide these services to a wide client base, including NCAA Divisions I, II and III, NAIA, Preparatory Academies and others. Our objective is to help you improve your program to provide student-athletes with the best possible experiences.
What our clients say about us
- Although Mark is extremely well versed in all aspects of athletic departments and operations, his greatest strength comes with understanding school culture and how best to strengthen the ties between athletic programs and school mission. I could not recommend Mark more highly for supporting a school looking to modernize their approach to school athletics in the face of emerging challenges in club teams, extreme parent involvement and the unhealthy professionalization of youth sports.Rand HarringtonHead of School
- It was obvious that Mark took the time to learn about and understand Wilson College in order to provide us with a truly comprehensive report that contains a priority list of five strategic recommendations and seventeen others from specific assessment areas. We have fully embraced all of Mark’s recommendations. Contracting with Mark Majeski was a key move to insuring our future direction and success.Mary Ann NasoVice President for Enrollment
- We utilized Majeski Athletic Consulting to conduct a comprehensive financial assessment of our NCAA intercollegiate athletics program. The recommendations arising out of that detailed assessment were instrumental in helping us deal with significant budget reductions by our state government. The recommendations were data driven and objective in nature. Mark Majeski was quick to gain a full understanding of our situation and was a true professional throughout the months-long process. We were thoroughly satisfied with the final product of his work.Dr. Gary GrayAD, U. Alaska, Fairbanks
- Exceptional workshop facilitators take time to 'know' their audience and nuance the program content and format accordingly. I am extremely impressed with the time Mark put into preparing for the Midwest Conference Integration Workshop -- it definitely resulted in a quality day and a half experience for the members of our league.Heather BenningExecutive Director, Midwest Conference
- What impressed me most was Mark's comprehensive approach to assessing Illinois College’s athletics program. He took the time to fully understand our campus and institutional goals. Mark was able to articulate meaningful recommendations that we could take action on to improve our athletics operations. He listened to my vision for athletics and identified the pathways to help Illinois College realize that vision.Barbara FarleyPresident, Illinois College
- I have attended many seminars over the years on many different topics. I tend to judge them on several different levels. These levels would include: content, delivery, and pace of the seminar. I believe that this Integration Seminar was successful on all three levels. My only wish is that it could have lasted longer. The topics were interesting and exciting, and we could have used additional time to get into them a little more deeply within our small groups. I would recommend this seminar to other institutions with no hesitation!Joe BakerDirector of Athletics, Carroll University
Who Are We?
Mark Majeski founded Majeski Athletic Consulting in 2011 after more than two decades working in small college athletics. We focus on three primary areas: 1) consulting; 2) assessment; and 3) professional development.
Areas of expertise include organizational development, strategic planning, communications, fundraising, student-athlete experience and leadership development.