Our comprehensive program review provides you with a detailed assessment of your athletics program and operations.
The following areas are key components to the program review / assessment. Surveys, interviews, document review and other research will address these areas.
Vision, Mission and Philosophy
Leadership, Administration and Personnel
Department Climate and Culture
Compliance Systems and Academic Eligibility
Recruiting, Admissions and Financial Aid
Financial Operations, Resources and Fundraising
Student-Athlete Experience / Climate / Welfare
Facilities and Event Management
Sports Information, Marketing and Communications
Conference affiliation and benchmarking
Our expert team will thoroughly assess your program’s status related to federal Title IX / Gender Equity in athletics. We not only provide you with a comprehensive report, we educate your campus on Title IX requirements throughout the process.
Don’t assume you are in compliance or rely on anecdotal data. Proactively assessing your status can help you plan and respond to any inquiries about equity.
We provide you with a comprehensive benchmarking with conference, regional and national peers. Our reporting utilizes the most recent and consistent data available along with our own enhanced proprietary database of comparative data.
We can help you assess and improve your NCAA compliance operation. Our thorough process goes in depth into your policies, procedures, staffing and overall culture and commitment to compliance.
We are skilled at walking you through a thorough and inclusive planning process. A comprehensive review of your program sets the stage for a productive planning process to set strategic direction and goals.
We have extensive experience with the NCAA Division III membership process. Mark Majeski served on the Division III Membership Committee for five years, including two years as Chair.
For schools considering a transition to NCAA Division III, we can help you assess your preparedness, assist with your application process and consult through the four-year transition.More Information
Our clients' words...
- What impressed me most was Mark's comprehensive approach to assessing Illinois College’s athletics program. He took the time to fully understand our campus and institutional goals. Mark was able to articulate meaningful recommendations that we could take action on to improve our athletics operations. He listened to my vision for athletics and identified the pathways to help Illinois College realize that vision.Barbara FarleyPresident, Illinois College
- We utilized Majeski Athletic Consulting to conduct a comprehensive financial assessment of our NCAA intercollegiate athletics program. The recommendations arising out of that detailed assessment were instrumental in helping us deal with significant budget reductions by our state government. The recommendations were data driven and objective in nature. Mark Majeski was quick to gain a full understanding of our situation and was a true professional throughout the months-long process. We were thoroughly satisfied with the final product of his work.Dr. Gary GrayAD, U. Alaska, Fairbanks
- I have attended many seminars over the years on many different topics. I tend to judge them on several different levels. These levels would include: content, delivery, and pace of the seminar. I believe that this Integration Seminar was successful on all three levels. My only wish is that it could have lasted longer. The topics were interesting and exciting, and we could have used additional time to get into them a little more deeply within our small groups. I would recommend this seminar to other institutions with no hesitation!Joe BakerDirector of Athletics, Carroll University
- Mark is an individual of strong work ethic and personal conviction with unwavering values and unquestioned integrity. He is a firm believer in the significant role athletics plays on campus, and he helps institutions discover ways to maximize its value.Jeff EisenbarthVice President, Financial Affairs, Rollins College
- Exceptional workshop facilitators take time to 'know' their audience and nuance the program content and format accordingly. I am extremely impressed with the time Mark put into preparing for the Midwest Conference Integration Workshop -- it definitely resulted in a quality day and a half experience for the members of our league.Heather BenningExecutive Director, Midwest Conference
- It was obvious that Mark took the time to learn about and understand Wilson College in order to provide us with a truly comprehensive report that contains a priority list of five strategic recommendations and seventeen others from specific assessment areas. We have fully embraced all of Mark’s recommendations. Contracting with Mark Majeski was a key move to insuring our future direction and success.Mary Ann NasoVice President for Enrollment